Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Legal Request Form

The Office of the General Counsel provides legal services to Boise State University administrators, departments and units on university-related issues and activities. The Office of the General Counsel cannot provide legal advice to university officials relating to personal matters, or provide legal assistance or services to students.

If you have a question about a contract send an email to  All other questions must be submitted through the online Legal Request Form below.

Legal Requests Form